I've given in-

Okay, as some of you might know, I've been blogging on my myspace account for a while now. However, since many of you don't have myspace accounts you wouldn't be able to see those blogs, so I've given in. I've made a blogspot account.

I can't promise consistency, I can't even promise a weekly posting, especially since our internet is turned off and I have to make quite the effort to obtain a connection. But here I am for all of you that I love and know and many of you that I don't know and now have the potential to stalk me.

I won't be adding pics of my kids, since I have views about that. If you really want to see them email me and I'll send some or join my friends list on myspace, otherwise I won't let the world see my babies.

I will also post all (or most) of my blogs from myspace over here so you guys can be up to date. ;)

Love you all
C.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer