2. My favorite poem is The Highwayman by Alfred Noyes.
3. I like pink more than blue, but blue more than red.
4. I buy a caffeine free Diet Coke every time I go to the grocery store. It used to be just a regular Diet Coke but I'm a complete caffeine addict so I switched over in an attempt to stave off my cravings.
5. When I was eighteen I nearly got a tattoo, but chickened out at the last minute.
6. I used to be jealous of the other kids at school who got to stay home for Strep Throat. Then I got it--and got it again--and got it again--and again--and again. I now get Strep Throat extremely easily.
7. My real name is Charity.
8. I tried to convince my husband to name the Mischievite 'Wentworth', but my husband said that "no son of his was going to be named after a character in a Jane Austen novel."
9. I am 5'10" which is the same height as Michelle Obama, Nicole Kidman, Khloe Kardashian, Queen Latifah and Liv Tyler and means I pretty much just rock.
10. I cried when Sirius Black died. In fact I cry every time Sirius Black dies.