Old Faithful Part 2

These are my son's old faithfuls:


They are about a year old (which for a kid his age is saying a lot), they used to be pants, but as you can see have long since given up that title. The zipper broke about a week ago, the pull literally fell apart in my finger's, but he continues to wear them.

Yesterday he went over to his best friend Heidi's house, he insisted on wearing these. So I had to get a picture for you. I think my dress is much nicer, but to each their own. Someday soon he'll have to find something new to wear. Until then I guess I have to survive my child looking like the Grapes of Wrath.

Oh, and if you were interested, they are/were Gap Jeans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer