U.S. Drivers?

I just had to add these pictures, I got both of these in emails and they are just unbelievable. I'm proud to say that I have never been ticketed before. Nope, you are looking at a woman with a pristine clean driving record... well, okay, there was that one time I ran the stop sign, but I only got scolded.

What you are looking at is a Semi with a Track Hoe (or something of that sort) misjudging the bridge height. How fast do you imagine you have to be going to make it half way through the bridge?

 Anyway... have a great day everyone.

Comments

McCaskell said…
ha ha ha this is pretty funny! With all that space I guess they just get lazy!

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer