This One's for Ivy

So after finding all the exciting wonders of my backyard, the pears, the strawberries, the rhubarb, I'm surprised and a little chagrined to tell you of another discovery I have back there.

I think I have Marijuana growing in my back yard.

Well, really it's growing in my neighbors backyard and overgrowing into ours. So what do I do guys? I think I'd feel incredibly silly calling the police, but it's in their yard (partially in mine) and I can't exactly climb the fence and start pulling up their plants.

I've never seen a marijuana plant before and I probably wouldn't have even noticed but the neighbor on the other side said she'd found some in her garden.

What a strange strange place I live.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a funny story. I can't stop laughing. Ben says to tell you that it's a cash crop, don't worry about that part-time job.
Take a picture of it and someone who reads your blog will be able to identify it. Besides that i'm curious. I don't know what it looks like either.
Lisa said…
You know how some places you can pay and pick your own blueberries...

well I see a money making opportunity for you.
Cannwin said…
Now, now you guys... we don't want everyone knowing about our little 'enterprise.' Your as bad as those banker robbers who put the note on the back of their deposit slip. We don't want anyone knowing what we're going to do with it ;)

Ivy, tell Ben I'll give him a discount I'm sure he's got friends up at that mine that'll be more than a little happy about it.

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer