First Day of Class Went...

It wasn't so bad, beyond the part where we all had to log into our computers and I hadn't the foggiest idea what my username and password was. The teacher, of course, says 'If anyone needs any help just say so.'

Yeah right. So I whispered to the girl next to me and she told me it's my university email name and password. I had to fiddle around a bit to remember what password of the usual ones that I'd used for my new email but I finally got it.

Then it turns out our in class assignment I'd already done! Woo Hoo, I am so good at this stuff. Anyhow not much else to say. I've got homework to do now guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer