Please Confirm Your Registration

I'm starting school tomorrow, just one class but boy am I terrified! I feel like a 5 year old on their first day of kindergarten, except with a heck of a lot more knowledge of how embarrasing school can be. I can't even think about it for more than a few minutes at a time before my heart starts racing and my breathing grows rapid. I near full blown panic attack before five minutes has passed and have to force myself to think of other things.

Tomorrow at 8 AM. Holy freaking cow what am I thinking?! I'm nuts! Who am I going to talk to? They're all a bunch of freshman, like 19 year olds!

And I'm supposed to buy a book, but I haven't even gone to the bookstore. And I'm supposed to confirm my registration online but I can't get into the stupid website, every time I try it crashes and freezes up and I get so frustrated I want to scream. That means I'll have to go down to the school and actually talk to someone.

I know you all think I'm this talkative outgoing free spirit but I'm telling you now, that's cause you all know me in my comfort zones. If I'm out of my little bubble of security I'm the biggest, shyest wimp in the world. I don't think I'll sleep tonight... I wonder what I'm gonna wear?

Oi! I think I'm gonna be sick.

Comments

Lisa said…
I love when people go back to school. I've been thinking of it too. It's just so hard to take the first step. Good for you! It'll all work out and then you'll be in your comfort zone soon.
Polly Blevins said…
I'm surprised that it has taken you this long to go back. You, Ammon, and John are three people who love to learn and surprise me with their lack of enthusiam for school. Good for you and you are going to love it. By the way, I never bought my books until after the first day. That way, I know if their is extra stuff or more importantly, if I even really need the book. To often have I bought books and never opened them. What class are you taking? I am very excited for you.

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer