*Sounds of Doom*

I have a job interview today. I'm nervous but at the same time I like to think, "All I need is an interview and I've got it in the bag." We'll see.

It's nothing much really, just a hotel in town, and if they don't me might strict requirements then I won't work for them, no matter how badly we need the money. Family is first.

But, we'll hold off on those thoughts till I deck myself out in my most businessy looking outfit and knock some socks off. lol, maybe I'll take a picture of myself for you all to see.

Wish me luck though!

Comments

Polly Blevins said…
Good Luck!!! Don't worry, hotel business is second nature to you. You should have this one in the bag.
Lisa said…
Good luck! Let us know how it went.

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer