TTA

First off the blogger's over there have gone and decided they aren't going to do anymore topics. Ugh, that's always my luck. But as it is, I've got plenty of older ones that I didn't participate in to dig from. So here's one of the older topics.

Finish these two sentences.
I wish I would have.........
When I was 18 I went to Italy for 2 weeks. I absolutely loved it, every single itty part of it and I told myself that I was going to live there. I truly wanted to, but as many things in my life go, I didn't have the information to help me and I was to scared to find it (I'm all about comfort zones). So I never went back, I never lived there and it wasn't until this last year that I travelled out of the country again, 10 years later). I wish I would have taken the plunge and lived in Italy.

I'm so glad I....................
Easy one! I am so glad I have my children. There is a depth to life that comes only from adding little ones into a family. After you have children you realize that life before was very flat and often times wonder how on Earth couples don't get bored by themselves.

They are hard, stubborn, and often times ornery (and dramatic) but they are absolutely the most powerful motivator for self-evaluation and reconstruction there is in this world.

I am so very, very glad I have them.

Comments

Lisa said…
I wish I would have kept playing the piano.

I'm glad I didn't buy a house just yet. (We might move and selling isn't easy right now, so I'm glad we don't have to deal with it.) Renting can be great sometimes.
Anonymous said…
Sometimes i wish i would have went to college.

I'm glad i married Ben. We are a perfect fit for each other. My midwife told me one time that i was so lucky to have married a man like him especially when i was so young. I was offended by that because the way she said it felt like she was putting me down. Like she thought i was too stupid to purposefully find a strong indepentdent man and it had been a matter of luck.
Anyway no matter how she meant it she was right. I get frustrated with him sometimes. We can't share favorite books we've read and usually we don't enjoy the same kinds of movies. But those are small things. He's there when i need him and he builds me up. I've never had anyone that did that for me.
Wow, that was long.

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer