My Guest Contributor Revealed


Emarfar was born and raised in Idaho and has enjoyed an adventurous life of travel. She has traveled a considerable amount of the Western United States by train, plane and automobile and has lived in California, Arizona, and Montana. Emarfar currently works as a photographer's assistant, which she enjoys immensely, and is learning everything she possibly can so that she can make a living doing what she loves most, taking pictures.

Other than being about the coolest, bravest girl I know she's also my little sister. When we were children she used to tell on me for no other reason but to get me in trouble and then as a teenager she stole all my makeup and lost it at the school. She is one of my two favorite women in the world (the other being my older sister) and if it were in her best interests I would drop everything to help her.

When she is practicing the art of photography my children and I get the distinct luxury of being her favorite models. This has led to many great pictures all over the walls of our house and whenever me and her move apart I feel a distinct lack of new wall hangings--okay, okay and companionship too.

I hope you enjoy her work as much as I do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer