Talking Politics

The interesting thing about being around Law Students all the time is that the only thing they ever talk about is law. It's not like hanging out with undergrads, who actually have lives outside of school, no these are the people who spend every waking moment studying, thinking, and breathing legal mumbo-jumbo. We play games and they argue the rules like it's a court case. If there's a lull in conversation it's taken up by class assignments. When they come over for a casual visit there's inevitably an argument about politics or the Supreme Court. I love it, but I have to admit they're all a bunch of nerds. ;)

This is one of my favorite people here in South Dakota. She moved here from Utah at the same time we moved from Montana, we immediately hit it off and she actually makes me feel I'm part of the conversation (even if I'm not the Law Student). So here's to Melissa may she be the top in her class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer