Here's a Funny

I spotted this in the "Help Wanted" section of my local penny saver. Now remember that the town I live in has about 10k people and I've lived in cities of 3+million and haven't ever come across something this... interesting.

"BODYGUARDS-COUNTER ASSAULT TEAMS!
Needed/USA & Overseas
$119-$220K year. Bodyguards $250-$750/day;
18 older... call today
www.InternationalExecutives.net"
Hmm, think I should sign up guys? I'm sure I'm exactly what they're looking for. Lol. It's an odd little tidbit that I don't think I've seen the likes of before.

Another thing I spotted in the phone book the other day was this:

Outdoor Sporting
*New or used bows
*Custom arrows
*Interactive targets
Interactive targets? Does that mean they shoot back? No wonder they have used bows to sell.

Does it seem like I have to much time on my hands?

Comments

Claire said…
There is a very high population of Iraq vets in this area, that's why the ad is here. My former bro-in-law is retiring from the Army next month with his 20 years and has already signed up to do another year in Iraq as a civilian getting paid $200k for the year! Heck of a lot more than the Army was paying! But he's already been to Iraq about 5 times (as well as Germany, Korea and Honduras).

Enjoy that free time though! It'll be over soon...

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer