The Nine Layers of Cannwin

LAYER ONE:
– Name: Cannwin (hah!)
– Eye Color: greenish bluish
– Hair Color: dark brown
– Height: 5'10"
– Righty or Lefty: Righty
– Zodiac Sign: Virgo

LAYER TWO:
– Your heritage: English, German and we don't know what else since my great-grandmother (is that right?) was left on a doorstep
– Religious preferences: I'm a firm believer in Jesus Christ my religion is 'The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints' (say that ten times fast)

LAYER THREE:
– Your first waking thoughts: Depends on who I find next to me in bed... if it's my husband I'm thinking *sigh* "This is nice," if it's a child I'm grumbling and wanting to go back to sleep
– Your most missed memory: High School Football Games!

LAYER FOUR:
– Pepsi or Coke: Any of the above
– McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King

LAYER FIVE:
– Cuss: only when I'm in pain or REALLY mad.
– Take a shower everyday: Is this a TMI question? No, I don't. It's hard on your skin and I just don't have enough time... I'm an every-other dayer.

LAYER SIX: In the past month…
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: Yes, but I had help...
– Made homemade cookies: yes

LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
– Changed who you were to fit in: Nope, but I have changed who I was cause I didn't like who I was and I had the opportunity.
- Held a newborn baby: Yes several including my own three and they were VERY newborn.

LAYER EIGHT:
– How do you want to die: Hmm, I don't know!!! In my sleep I guess, when I'm eighty. I always have said "I'm not afraid of dying I'm afraid of feeling it happen."
– What country would you most like to live: Politics aside... Italy

LAYER NINE:
– Number of people I could trust with my life: hmm, let's see there's my siblings... my husband siblings... my parents... his mom... my kids... I'm going to say at least 25 (I'm very trusting)
– Number of scars on my body: Hahaha. Do stretch marks count as just one?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer