Tagged Part 2

I didn't get my driver's license until I was 18 years old. It's kind of a complicated story as to why but basically the law was against me the whole way (they kept changing as I got closer to the age allowed) and I guess I wasn't really that interested either since my friends all drove me everywhere anyway (it's probably different for guys). Then when I was 17 I moved in with my older brother and although I took the driver's ed classes he couldn't sign the paper work as my legal guardian (since he wasn't court appointed) so I had to wait till I could sign the papers myself.

Hence no license till I was an adult. I also have never had a ticket and although I've been pulled over twice one was for a broken license plate light (did you even know they had those?) and the other was because I blew a stop sign that they had just put in my neighborhood and I got off with a warning (and never did it again).

Comments

Winsor said…
Wow! I am impressed that you have never received a ticket.

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer