What Number am I on?

Okay lets say this is my last 'Me, Myself and I' post and be happy with it. I've completely lost count of what number I'm on. So I'll start with 11 and go to 16.... enjoy!

11. My background on my computer is currently this picture. Not entirely sure where I got it but props to whomever took it because I love, love, love it. I also haven't sold it or anything so don't be a-feared.

12. I'm growing my hair out because I can't afford to get it cut (budget crunches and all) and I'm really surprised at how long it's gotten when I'm not paying attention to it.

13. I love to sleep. My mom says that when the scriptures speak of finding rest after you die she sure hopes that means we'll be able to catch up on our sleep... I agree.

*yucky picture coming brace yourself*


14. I have keloids on my back.... This is what I mean by scars that itch (in my profile). They itch constantly without reprieve and there is no cure for them because they are basically overactive scar tissue--which means you can't just cut them off because they grow back worse.

15. Because of#14 I make my own swimsuit tops that have sleeves... I'm still working on perfecting this art (I have a long way to go).

16. I am at my most emotional when I am tired. My mother used to call this "falling apart at the seams" and I still do it. Poor Ralexwin endures alot of brow beating and sobbing when I am tired and does his best to direct me towards my pillows when I get this way. So if for some reason I blow up at you during a conversation your first reaction ought to be to check the clock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer