Friday Finale

The kids are off
The kids are away
It's time for me to enjoy my day

But my throat is sore
My back is aching
I think my cell phone might be breaking

My mood is rotten
My temper is short
For my blog I have zilch to report

No funny stories
No clever antics
Just a mom whose frizzled and frantic

So enjoy the weekend
Enjoy the sun (if you can find it)
Then come back on Monday for more blogging fun

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However for a good laugh go here.

Comments

Jennifer said…
Sorry for the bad day! I hope it gets better. ((Cannwin))
Claire said…
Just because it made me laugh so hard I almost cried and who couldn't use a good laugh on the Friday the 13th before V-Day??

http://thegabblog.blogspot.com/2009/02/it-must-be-time-for-botox.html

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer