Another Update

Well faithful followers of my sisters blog, I want you to know the lack of a recent update would be due to me, her little sis, Emarfar. She has been asking me to keep you all updated on her condition and the condition of the wonderful new member of the family. My main goal recently though has been to find a job so my sisterly obligations have fallen by the way side. I will do my best in the future to keep you all informed and up to date.
On to the important stuff, Cannwin was recently hospitalized over night and was required to get a blood transfusion. This was due to a complication with the placenta, and the fact that it was still inside of her (turns out that's not a good thing). She got sudden fever like symptoms along with severe blood loss. The worst is over now and she is fine and at home, though she does have someone else's blood inside of her and we fear she will never be the same again :).
In all seriousness though she is fine and Remewin is fine also. I will let you know more as I find it out, so stay tuned.

Emarfar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer