Kids Funnies Part 2837

Watching Robotech:
Me: She's only part human? I didn't know that.

7 y/o girl: What do you mean?

Me: Well what else is she then?

7 y/o: She's part soldier. Part human - part soldier.

At church during sermon to 6 y/o animated artist:

Me: Baby, if your army can't be quieter then you can't draw battles.


Sesquicentennial parade in nearby town:

Me: I really like parades. I think they're one of my favorite things.

Ralexwin: Yeah? So did Hitler.

Me: Umm, thanks love.

Neighbor girl after entering my home: Did you get a new house?

My daughter: No, we just cleaned.

My neice prank calling her dad (my brother):

E: Is your refrigerator running?

Her dad (trying not to laugh): Why, yes it is.

E: Umm .... ..... Good.

Little 7 year old (not mine) at church:

Teacher: So what are some things that can happen to us that we might need to forgive someone about?

Random child: When someone hurts us.

Teacher: And what is hurt? What is a way we can be hurt?

7 y/o: When someone kicks you in the face. That would hurt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer