October Theme: Come Along for the Ride

Last night when Ralexwin got home I snapped at him. I was pretty worn out by then and the idea that he might be disappointed in a messy house or an uncooked dinner made me angry before he had even opened his mouth. I said:

"I need you to know that this month is going to be crazy for me. I've got all these crafts to get organized for the womens social, I have three Halloween costumes to make, two birthdays to plan, four doctor's appointments, three flu shots, a baptism to coordinate, a white dress to make or find, baptism announcements to send out and this house to keep up with. So if you walk in the house this month and wonder why the laundry isn't done or the living room isn't clean it's because I'm feeling overwhelmed and there has to be some give somewhere."

He sort of just stared at me. Then he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a big hug.

I love my husband, he's pretty wonderful.

So for the October theme I'd like you all to just enjoy the ride. Maybe I'll spend an entire post ranting about how it takes the post office a week to send a pack of stamps. Maybe I'll just put a video up or a picture and allow you a reprieve from reading on a computer screen. Whatever it is I choose to do every morning I hope you all understand that this month I'm going to feel like a chicken with it's head cut off.

As for video's I found this one today and thought I'd share. Have a good day everyone.




PS Facebookers.... here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer