Vicbowin: Dearheart, Lovebug, Eight Year Old Teen


*Schoolwork assignment

Which container holds the most marshmallows? How do you know?
Medium. We counted all of them. Gees did you know that?

Which container has the smallest volume? Explain.
Tall-we counted! Gees it was easy.

 

*From childrens program at church

I love my family because they give me food.
They are sweeter than the color of Mars.
Mom makes me Halloween costumes
(homemade costumes are better than store bought costumes.)
They gave me life.
They gave me brothers and sisters
(though sometimes I have to be really patient.)
My mom and dad
are
better than my friends.


"Mom, you look like you still have a baby in your belly."
::gasp::
"Is that like saying your f-a-t?"
(five minutes later)
"It's not that you are f-a-t, it's just that it looks like you are."



*from a story written by Vicbowin

I am a PRINCESS
I'm stuck in a tower.
A prince will come and save me
Maybe cousin George, Kyle, or
Maybe Uncle Smile
Hope they save me.


Comments

Cari Hislop said…
I love it...you're not fat...you just look like you are. That's a kid for you! The last time I was at my sister's (my sister and her husband both run marathons for fun - the whole family is really slender) my niece who was five looked at me and said..."You're fat!" I said, "Yes I am." And then I thought something along the lines, "I was once a slender child...just you wait...if you got Grandma Blanche's genes you'll be fat too (unless you take up running)." I think its a good thing we can't remember everything we say in childhood!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer