2) Went to see Avatar in 3-D on Christmas Day.
3) Slept in nearly every morning.
4) Shopped at the outlet stores in St. George, UT (nice).
5) Driven 1,500 miles with 1,000 more to go.
6) Had my hair cut by my sister-in-law... short, short.
7) Put together a puzzle and played upteen number of word games. Scrabble rocks!
8) Watched my kids play Snatch-Grabs* at the Christmas Eve Party.
9) Argued about family LLC and considered burning all the land and cashing in on any insurance.
10) Ate my weight in chocolate, candy, cakes, cookies, chips and pancakes.... didn't get any fudge though ::sniffle::.
*Snatch-Grabs- A game in which the parents all chip in large amounts of change that are then thrown onto the ground for the children to collect--snatch and grab--thereby teaching them at an early age the importance of money. This years haul: Vicbowin $25, Albowin $31, Iyawin slept through it.