Funny Kids Funny Words

 (cute as ever)


Body Parts
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ 

(interaction between me and the Irish Twins)
Vicbowin: Mom! He called me a bumper.
Me to Albowin: You can't go around calling people bumpers...that is a bad word!

Translation: Bumper is butt.

-------
Me: Baby, where did you put that paper?
The Mischievite: Ober dere (over there).
Me: Over where?
The Mischievite: In your bum.
Me: Not funny.
The Mischievite (giggling): Yes, it i-i-is.

-----

The Mischievite: Me put my feet in the mud?
Me: Sure if you want, just don't come onto the carpet after.
The Mischievite: Me can? And my hands?
Me: Sure.
The Mischievite: And my shirt?!
----

The what of who I am
 /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Vicbowin: You know, I'm not going to act like a girly girl anymore. I'm just gonna act like myself.
Me: How do girly girls act?
Vicbowin: They chase boys and I don't like to chase boys... except for G. because he chases me back.

----
(After winning a raffle prize)

Albowin: I think people must like me because I have glasses.
----

Dangerous Places
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

The Mischievite: Me no go to the park alone?
Me: Nope, you stay in the yard, okay.
The Mischievite: Me no go to the park alone, cause then I'd die.

-----
The Mischievite (in tears): Me go to the libwawy too!
Me: No, you can't go to the library without mom, honey.
The Mischievite: Cause then I'd die?

----
Me: Baby, you need to pick up this stuff when you're done playing with it or your sister could put it in her mouth.
The Miscievite: Mm-Hmm. She put it in her mouth and then she'd die.

Comments

See Mom Smile said…
Okay someone is a little obsessed with dying. And bums are always funny. Cute blog. Found you at MMB.
Cannwin said…
My kids always come up with the funniest things. I love writing them down.

My Mischievite is definitely obsessed with death right now, but I've learned that at his age it's fairly common, at least in my house. I don't think he understands what it means.
Sara said…
Too funny. I love the mud one! One day M might go somewhere alone and not die and then he won't believe anything you taught! J/K
Travelin'Oma said…
I love hearing what's rolling around in little minds. It comes out so funny! Thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer