Spring Break Day 1

Aw, yes, Spring Break is upon us once again.

Never mind that it's not even spring yet and that there is still several inches of snow on the ground. Never mind that I can't actually tell my kids to go outside without piling the clothes on. Never mind that we have about 8 snow days to make up this year. NOPE, they had to have spring break right now.

I have to tell you when I realized (last Thursday) that spring break was this week I nearly cried. Did I not just deal with an entire month of 4 day weekends? I swear they've spent more of their winter in the house than at school.

Not only that, but of course I have a million errands to run. Shall I list them?

1. Completely out of diapers, so off to the store I go.

2. Post office for some much needed shipping.

3. Vital information to vital places (much overdo)

4. Dr. office, what's a little vacation without a little sickness?

5. Cell phone shop (my phone is completely nuts, it has absolutely gone off the deep end and descended into madness. So if you've tried to call me and I haven't answered, you now know why... please call Ralexwin's phone instead).

Yes. I'm in a for a fun filled day.

At least I'll be busy, which usually makes me in a good mood.

I still need to get ready and take advantage of the fact that the kids are busy watching 'Wild America' and playing reading games online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer