Oops

Alright, alright, now you've all seen it. You've all gasped and wondered what one Earth I've been doing all weekend. Sorry, I was goofing around with my background and pushed the wrong button. All of a sudden everything was reset and there I was staring at a loss of all my beautiful HTML work.

I, of course, was smart enough to back up my template on my computer.... but not smart enough to remember WHERE on my computer I backed it up to.

So until I find that, or find the energy to re-input my specific html love, you'll have to deal with this sterile thing.

Sorry. I still love you all.

♥ Cannwin

Comments

Chelsea said…
Yes, I did my background. Did you check out winsordigidesigns.com? Anyways, I think your blog looks great how it is!

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer