Cheeky Little Kids

I've been working on this little project called a 'Mom Book' recently (which I know is going to give my sisters heart-attacks... sorry) and one of the things I've added to it is a 'questionnaire' for each of the children to answer about me.

Albowin's answers were sweet answers like 'I like mom's smile.'

My precocious (and cheeky) Vicbowin was much more to the point with her answers:

What is your mom really good at?

                                                      Yelling.


What is your mom NOT very good at? 

                                                  Controlling herself.


What makes your mom happy?
                         
                                       Doing as you're told.


How does your mom make you laugh?
                                                 By yelling.


Today she went to school in pig-tails and a bright pink dress. She looked so sweet and cute that no one would ever guess she had a knife-edged wit.

Comments

Jennifer said…
Yeah, you're right. I was thinking, "Oh, what a cute idea, but why does she think this will upset me?" And then I REALIZED!!! Oh, you Philistine! The poor, poor books!

;)
Cannwin said…
::clears throat:: I won't tell you what book it was, then.

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer