Popping in on a Sunday

It's a rainy Sunday morning and I'm popping in to say "Hi!"

The Remewin was an absolute mess this morning so we opted for me to miss part of church and let her get her nap in. So the Irish Twins went on their merry way with their dad. The Mischievite and I are sitting here listening to the rain and feeling the cool breeze that has been non-existent for the last week.

I love it when it rains. I love the smell in the air and the sounds. I love the look of a washed, glistening leaves and grass.

Secretly I hope it will stay like this all day.



(image by: boopsie.daisy @flickr)

Comments

Chelsea said…
I love rain unless I have to be in it.

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer