* Go read through my followers and see what they have on their minds.
* Find prompts to stimulate my creative juices.
* Hop on over to Travelin' Oma because she usually has 'homework' at the end of each post.
* Write about funny things my kids have said... if I've got a list made up, which I haven't today.
* Go through my recently taken pictures and try to find something to write about. (I don't have any recently taken photos since I don't have any batteries)
If all of those fail me I just sit here and stare at my screen. Hoping something will come to mind.
I seem to be doing this a lot lately. I'm in one of those funks and I wonder what you want to hear about. Do my readers like me to do popular blogging things like ''What I Wore Wednesday' or doling out awards?
What do my readers really come for? What do I really blog for? Is it truly just for the reader that I write?
Do they want to always hear about my kids? Day after day?
I mull these things over in my mind as I tap my finger on the keys.
What... to... write... about....?
Generally you can tell when I'm having writer's block... that's when my background changes a lot.
So, I guess what I'm saying is that today I'm at a loss for what to say. I know I've asked this before, but what do you like about my blog? What do you want to see more of? What do you want to see less of?
I know you all want to see less background changes, so let's work together to see that happen! :)