I got my blog swap package in the mail on Monday! I was so excited.
So were the kids, I could barely keep them at bay. In fact the picture is blurry because I was trying to wrestle the kids back while I took it!
Here's what I got:
* Sunglasses.... totally cute.
* Hot Tamales Candy.... disappeared with the Mischievite.
* Three glow sticks, red, white and blue.... used that night by the kids.
* Magnetic notepad that says "Things to get on my 19th run to the store this week." I LOVE IT!
* Two vanilla candles... my favorite smell.
* Bath Salts... I need to use.
* Aqua Fresh toothpaste.... just in time, my toothpaste was running out.
* Cake mix with red and blue bits in it.... yum.
* Gum... Kids tried to run off with this.
* AquaFina chap stick... I have to tell you I hid this one from the kids, I love chapstick and they always demolish mine.
* Super cute water bottle... I had almost bought one at the store the day the package came but decided I couldn't afford it and then, wonder of wonders it's there in my package!
* Sharpie key chain... my favorite thing in the whole package. I love key chains and sharpies just like Mary (kindred spirits) I'm just afraid of losing it now.
I love blog swaps. Have you ever done one? You should, they are so much fun! After all, who doesn't love getting a package full of goodies in the mail?