Whose On First

The 'Best Blog to Follow' poll closed today and boy am I proud of the ten of you who voted! Thanks for participating.

But I have some bad news... it's a tie.

And I'm not really in the mood for ties. I think we can do better, so I'm going to call those the semi-finals and give you the weekend to vote for the top three, whoever wins this one will get the reward of having us as their crazy followers.
Our finalists are:




In other news I've been thinking about some changes I want to make around here (nothing to big, don't worry). I've been thinking that my blog is lacking in depth. I talk about the fun, silly parts of life, but there is so much that I feel so passionate about that I rarely discuss here and I think that needs to change. That thought combined with the lack of use my 'monthly themes' have been getting of late has led me to this place.

From now on, my monthly themes will be about something with depth. I'm going to start in September with a theme of 'Abuse.' September is an important month for me, in many, many, many ways and I feel it would be appropriate to discuss abuse during that time period. From then on I will try to come up with other topics that are worth your time. If you have any suggestions for topics, feel free to tell me. I'd appreciate it.

Have a great weekend everyone... Can I recommend you hop back in on Sunday? Vicbowin interviewed me about modesty and you won't believe the three questions she can up with on her own. Absolutely no prompting from me. You'll be blown away. :)

-Cannwin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer