Blog Prompts for the Blogging Blocked

Another longer than usual night... combined with the need to clean the house, shower, do some laundry, put the baby down for her nap and get ready for 10 people to come over in two hours... has created a very uninspired brain on my part.

It's been quite a while since I've needed a blogging prompt but today I'm going to use one. Sorry--don't hate me.

Plinky Prompt: Name three songs you never get sick of.

1. If You're Not The One by Daniel Bedingfield



2. My Immortal by Evanescence



3. The Voice by Celtic Woman





In fact I took extra time just to watch these video's all over again. ::sigh:: I really like these three songs.

What are your top 3?

Comments

Carrie said…
i LOVE My Immortal. She has the most gorgeous voice ever.

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer