I swore my kids would never be the ones with the messy faces and snotty noses. I just knew I wouldn't let my kids wander around looking like the grapes of wrath. I thought to myself, 'Why do parents let their children go around looking like that!?'
Now I know and I don 't care what other non-mom's think.
2. If you could only eat three foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Homemade Mac & Cheese
3. Retell your worst dating experience.Worst? Hmm, there was that one time I ended up on a blind date (that I didn't want to go on but had been pressured into) doubling with my ex-boyfriend and the girl he dumped me for. It was horrible. I had said no to the date like 5 times and then my ex showed up with the guy at my house... insisting that I come. I'm sure the new girlfriend remembers it just as much as I do. Neither of us was happy with the situation.
4. What was the most recent thing that made you cry?
I cried when I gave Ralexwin his anniversary present. I'm a big baby.
5. Favorite childhood memory. Go!None. :) I honestly can't think of one off the top of my head....probably because the date question came first and so I'm thinking teen years and those weren't fun for me.
6. What piece of advice have you received that you will NEVER forget? Good or bad.When I was about to get married--'Never fight with your clothes on.' Funniest advice I've ever had.
7. You're driving, approaching an intersection and the light is yellow. What do you do? Would your answer change if your kids weren't in the back seats? Would your answer change if your mother-in-law was in the passenger seat?
Totally depends on how far from the intersection I am, but I have to admit it's likely I'd speed up, regardless of my passengers... which is one of the reasons I don't drive when Ralexwin is in the car. I terrify him.
8. What do you do to keep your eye on the prize when it all just gets to be too much?
I endure. I acknowledge that I can't change what's going on, I cry it out, I wish I was asleep instead of dealing with it and sometimes I even try to bury my head in the sand... but then I realize that none of that is going to work so I just endure it until the storm has passed.
So now I guess I'm supposed to tag eight people and then give eight questions. Yeah, that's not hard at all. -note thick sarcasm-
Umm.... if you want to play go ahead, otherwise I'm okay with you snubbing me. :)
1. House of Sarager
2. Rowdy Stroudy's
4. . . .
Oh I don't know! If you see this and want to you're tagged.
1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
2. Tell us about your first crush. How old were you? Who was it?
3. What 'horrid' disciplinary action are you guilty of with your children?
4. Have you ever been out of the country? Where?
5. Do you shave as often as you should?
6. Have you ever been in a physical altercation?
7. Did you ever date two guys at once... secretly?
8. If you were to give advice about marriage to a young adult what would it be?