10 things you didn't know about me but wish you had
or maybe not.
1. I had my first child when I was 21. (My second when I was 22).
2. I suffer from extremely violent nightmares that my husband usually has to wake me up from.
3. I have never taken a Geometry class (not even in high school).
4. My first memory consists of me climbing out of my crib and then promptly knocking a bookshelf full of canned foods on top of myself.
5. The laundry turn-around-time in my house is about 1 month.
6. I don't have any TV channels and don't ever want any.
7. I have had a blood transfusion. (Half of you just rolled your eyes because you know I love to mention that).
8. Once, when I was a teenager (16 or 17) I ran away from home in my mom's car, got lost and then ran out of gas. I ended up having to hitch a ride to a pay phone to call home for help. It was a pride-killing moment.
9. When I was 18 I kissed a 27 year old Italian guy (whose name I think was Gigi) in a little town just outside of Venice.
10. I once had an Airport Security Guard ask me what age my children were. I miss heard him and thought he'd asked me what color they were (I was coming off of a long overseas flight). I responded in a shocked voice, "Umm, white." A very awkward moment followed.