Best Blog To Follow

I haven't done a blog award in awhile... so let's do one today. Do you remember what my blog award is all about?

The Best Blog To Follow Award is a no strings attached celebration of those writers we love. I'll put a link up at the bottom where you can attach any blogs that you adore (you can even nominate more than one!). Then, on Monday I will close up the link and we'll vote on those nominated.

The winner will be emailed one of these little beauties:


And we'll all be nice enough to follow and comment on their blog. Sound fun?

It sure does to me.

You can go to my Awards page to see the past winners as well.

The criteria for blogs to be nominated are:

Small following (less than 250-ish)
Humorous
Easy to read
Consistent postings
Relatively family friendly
Someone willing to have fun with my little award
Wordpress and other blog formats welcome! 



So let's do some nominating!

Comments

Saimi said…
Sounds fun, what a great idea!
Anonymous said…
I think that YOU deserve your own award! :) I LOVE your blog!

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer