Today begins a torturous fourteen day stretch known locally as Finals Week.
In true David Letterman style I thought I'd give you the top ten ways a spouse can recognize Finals Week.
10. All the junk food in the house has suddenly gone missing.
9. You've managed to finish that 1000 page book you've been working on for 3 months.
8. The children keep asking where their dad is.
7. You've stopped cooking for anyone but your kids--Macaroni & Cheese anyone?
6. The front door opens and closes at 1AM and 4AM.
5. Your bed is easier to make than it has been all semester.
4. Text books start piling up in the living room.
3. Your spouse starts forgetting to do things like turning off the car.
2. Conversations degenerate into arguments three sentences after 'Good Morning, my dear.'
1. Yesterday you discovered a neat game online called Bedazzled. Today you passed the all-time highest score.