YouTube

Do you have favorites on YouTube? Do you even go to YouTube?

I go there a lot to find things, especially when I'm trying to come up with a post for Literary Soundtrack. Anyway, since today I can't come up with one tiny thing to blog about--and anything I do come up with is quickly knocked aside by the Mischievite standing next to me and repeating (broken record style) "You done wif you blog yet?"

So here's 5 of my favorite YouTube video's (for when you have some time today):

Star Wars via a 4 year old

Cake or Death

Lost Luggage

West Wing Parody

English Interpretation of an American Retirement

And just because it's a fun video (but won't embed):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer