Pick Your Topic

1) I've been waiting for Missy at So You Think You're Crafty to announce the whose who of the crafts before I announced it over here... sadly, that won't be until Wednesday. So you will all have to survive a little longer.

2) Also in my world, it is Spring Break for the University kids. This bugs me to no end. In fact it grates on all perfectionist tendencies I might possess within me. Spring Break? Last time I checked it was still Winter--literally and physically.

And, since Murphy's Law always seems to be accurate... what happens every Spring Break around here? It snows.

Like I said... totally annoys me.

3) I spotted this fun 'tag' the other day (thanks Melissa) and decided I'd crash the party. It's a handwriting tag. I don't know why I've suddenly become interested in letting you all see my handwriting, because it's rather dreadful, but it's sort of fun.

So I had to answer several questions (I missed a few because I ran out of space) and then take a picture of it all.

The questions I answered were:

1. What's your name and blogger name?
2. What's your blog's URL?
3. Write, "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Favorite song?

My answers were:


4) And fourthly... Last summer I bought this incredible wooden rocking horse at a rummage sale for $5. Mint condition, classic look and only five bucks. I couldn't believe my luck! Now that Remewin is a little older she just loves to 'ride' the horse. The fun part is what she says while she's riding. So I recorded it for your viewing enjoyment--because I'm a glowing mom who thinks everyone will love my baby as much as I do.


That "wee, wee, wee" can be heard throughout the house while she's on that thing.... scaring us all with how far she rocks it. One day she's going to flip herself over.

Comments

Oh my goodness she does go far. She is so cute lol wee-wee! Love it. I am glad you did the handwriting.

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer