Reality

My friend asked me the other day 'If you could be on any reality TV show which one would you choose?'

I immediately answered, "The Biggest Loser."

To which she announced that I wouldn't qualify. Aww.

But then, in all seriousness I thought about it and since I'm sure I don't know half of the reality TV shows out there, I decided on my dream.

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and not because I think he is hot.

 Because he's not that hot.

No, I love EMHE because this is hot:

::Sigh::

And this:
::drool::

And this:

::sob::
Oh, yes. That's the kind of eye candy I'm talking about, and I'd loooove to have it in my house.

What's your favorite reality TV show? Which one do you wish you could be on? (If you secretly want to be on the Bachlorette, you can comment anonymously if you want.) ::wink::

Comments

Meaghan said…
Well I don't have a house, but if I did, then definitely EMHE. I think I would love What not to wear though, simply because I LOVE clothes shopping :)
Skittles said…
Yes I think I wouldn't mind in the least having Extreme Makeover: Home Edition show up to my house. Another would be to have Candice Olson from Divine Design redo my house. She has a great sense of style. And What NOT to Wear Would be a whole lot of Fun! I also would love to spend a month going with the Host of the Food Network Show Diners, Drive-ins And Dives trying out all that great looking food.

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer