Randomnesses

So, I've been coming across some great one liners recently and I really want to put them all down in one spot. This means that once I start typing I'll definitely forget about half of them, but I'll try anyway.

"‎Leather is a tried and tested way of establishing the masculinity of hero protagonists; when not used in excess, or the inference generally changes to ‘villain’." -Clothes on Film

"Having a baby is like having a tattoo on your face. You kind of want to be committed." -Eat Pray Love

"It's a long, slow, beautiful dance to the beat of a heart." -Rascal Flatts
---this makes me think of baby growing and is exactly how I feel about having a child inside of me... just so you know.

"You're going to have to learn to select your thoughts the same way you select your clothes every day. Now that's a power that you can cultivate. You want to come here and you want to control your life so bad work on the mind, and I don't think you should be trying to control a thing because if you can't master your thoughts you are in trouble forever." -Eat Pray Love

"The sun is shining, the tank is clean! ::gasp:: The tank is cleeeeaaan." -Nemo
---every time anyone says 'The sun is shining,' I think this.


Okay, see!, that's all I can remember. Blah.

Here's some great video's instead:

This one totally made me bawl my eyes out--

And this one will make you spit your food out--



Now I'm off to take my daughter her lunch then go to lunch with my husband. :)

Have a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer