Funny Things the Kids Say


Albowin: "See that blue sign with the chair on it... that's where damaged people can park."


***


Albowin: "In Canada a fire can start in 80 seconds."


***


Mischievite: "Are there mirrors in Utah?"


***


Me to Mischievite: "The way your week is playing out you're going to be black and blue when we get to Utah."
Mischievite an hour later: "Mommy says I going to be black and white when I live in Utah." 


***


Mischievite upon meeting a new acquaintance: "Hi, I had a birfday and now I'm four."
New acquaintance: "Oh, when was your birthday?"
Mischievite: "Febwuary."


***


Mischievite: "Mom, when me burp it makes me unfat."


***


Me: "So, what is the first thing you want to do when we get to Utah?"
Mischievite: "Look in a mirror to see myself black and blue."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer