So... over at Dandelion Wishes they have this monthly Vlog thing that they do. Vlog being a video log. I watched a bunch of them from April and thought it would be fun to participate this time.

However, since I am in the middle of a move I will not be able to link myself up to her's. (if anyone wants to be nice and do it for me. ::wink::)

The basic idea is that I answer a bunch of questions about myself and then I show you something.

May's questions are:

Ocean or Mountains?
Sweet or Salty?
Early Bird or Night Owl?
Edward or Jacob?
Book or Kindle?
Manicure or Pedicure?
MAC or PC?

And the show and tell is that I must let you examine the contents of my purse.

Now... before you watch this video, I want you to understand that I look TERRIBLE. I seriously don't know what I was thinking when I clicked the record button. Next time I will be sure to do my hair and make-up first. (not that I actually did it after the video either, but still)

So, enjoy and I will see you on the other end of my move.


And, also... I totally forgot to answer one question in the video:

Is there a name you can't stand and why? And along with this do you like your own name (anonymous people can just say yes or no and explain don't have to tell name).


I'd have to say that none in particular grab me at the moment. When I hear one, however, I immediately know I don't like it. Such as...Bertha, or Thelma.

And some of those made up names that are so popular right now are a bit ridiculous, IMHO.

As for my own name. I used to hate it, as a child, but now I'm fairly apathetic about it. It's my name I live with it and it's just fine.

:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer