Who Says We’re Not Professionals?

Photobucket

A Stay at Home Mom wears all kinds of hats. Caretaker, Babysitter, Teacher, Financial Advisor, Chef, Baker, Cook, Server, Artist, Chauffeur, Mediator, Judge, Maid, Hostess, Engineer, Photographer, Scientist, Child Psychologist, Accountant, Nurse, and I think you get the idea.

If you catch me in the middle of the day, I might not look like a professional.
But don’t let the messy hair, and spit up on my shirt fool you. I am so professional.

While I'm away, I've managed to wrangle some of my most loyal followers into posting for me. This dear girl is A Goddess In Progress and has honored me with 4 whole posts. Take the time to honor her by commenting and hopping on over to her blog afterward. -Cannwin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer