Found: Sewing Machine

Repeat picture... read post to find out why.
I don't think I mentioned that I had lost my sewing machine in the move.

Well, I did.

I couldn't find it anywhere and Ralexwin swore he didn't remember putting it in storage.

Yesterday I finally gave in and drove myself (and the munchkins) out to the storage unit to have a look-see for myself.

I've only been out there once because it's in the next town over (the things you'll do for a discount--thanks Aunt Vicky!!), but I decided yesterday was the day to get it over with.

So...after digging around for about five minutes, and knowing more what I was looking for than Ralexwin did, I found it!

In the very back corner at the bottom.

That's right. My sewing machine is inaccessible. At least until that husband of mine comes back down and can help me rearrange things.

It's really okay, though, because my Mother-in-law has a better one than mine anyway. I just haven't asked to use it.

The other thing I'm missing is the cord that connects my camera to a computer. Where that went I have yet to discover.

So what's the worst thing you've ever lost in a move? And where do you think it all goes to?

Comments

Polly Blevins said…
I've gotten lost plenty in moves. Does that count. Of course, I find my way eventually but it is the pits driving around, wasting gas and not knowing where you are.
Ashy said…
I haven't lost anything major, but I haven't moved that much yet. When we last moved, though, we misplaced the envelopes, and after extensive searching I found them under the bed (of all places).

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer