The Mountain

Ralexwin's family has a bunch of land (like 500+ acres) just outside of Zion National Park. It's one of those properties that's been in the family since the area was settled WAAAAAY back when (and that he's only inherited a smidgen of because it's so old).

Now, as a lucky card carrying member of the family I get to enjoy the great perk of a mountain retreat.

Which is where I'm going to go today.

The WinFamily Reunion is all this week and I'm sure I'll come back with a great photo for Friday. Everyone will be camping up there... but I'm not so inclined--mainly because I can't find the tent--so I'm just going to drive up and down for the next few days. A prospect that is sure to enrage the children.

So what are you getting the dad in your life for Father's Day?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer