Nothing

Lately I've been really struggling to come up with things to blog about. There just isn't really anything going on in my life. Except that shouldn't even be an issue because I typically can come up with all sorts of things to go on and on about, but lately I've got nothing.

I don't know if it's just because my days are filled with mundane things that aren't really that interesting or if I've just hit some sort of writers block.

Surely there is more to it than that. Maybe it's because I've been reading more books of late and that takes up my time and imagination.

Right now I'm reading a really good book called "The Wise Man's Fear" by Patrick Rothfuss. It's the second book in a series and is so far just as incredibly well written as the last one was. I'm very engrossed.

Other than that I have nothing of interest going on in my life whatsoever. Essentially I'm having a dry run around these here parts.

I suppose that just means I need to pay more attention to my surroundings.

I better make that a goal... today I will try my hardest to notice interesting things.... what will you do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer