Bars

Sorry about yesterday. My internet went hormonal on me and I absolutely could not get it to work... until, of course, the kids wanted to use it then it worked just fine.

I even tried using my iPod to write a quick note but no such luck. Very annoying.

Anyway. Today Ralexwin is in Salt Lake City taking that long awaited, long dreaded test.

The test he's been preparing for for the last 3 years.

The test he's been cramming for for the last 4 months.

The Bar Exam.

Possibly the most well known professional exam out there.... and my husband has to take it.

Ball of nerves? Me?

UH YEAH!

And the worst part is that I can't say something like "I wish we were on the other end of this test," because if I said that then I'd have to come to terms with the fact that next week he'll be leaving for Texas to join up with his Reserve unit.

Oh, yes I'm just in a fantastic stage of life.

So... what do I think about?

Well, I've been thinking about taking a trip to visit my mom. I've been thinking about all the things I need to do before their school year starts. I've been thinking about ways to lose weight (okay, that's not a big thought, just a nagging one).

The truth is, I'm not looking forward to the next two weeks at all. Not even if it means all of my husbands stuff, that's piled into corners in the bedroom, is relocated somewhere else.

Yet behind it all is this immense pride in my husbands accomplishments.

Hmm, I think I ought to accomplish something as well. Maybe I'll crochet a blanket.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer