Things that I need to do:
2. Go to the store for milk, bananas and whatever else I can come up with.
3. Make a menu of meals for the week.
4. Pry my children from the TV, computer, iPod screens.
5. Find some bunk beds... two sets.
6. Clean my room (probably won't happen).
7. Find and take some sort of mood stabilizer pill.... do they sell those over the counter? Please?
8. Eat meat. Red juicy meat that melts in my mouth and gets rid of this dang craving I've been having for the last week. (Why don't men get cravings?)
9. Find something to wear that fits my mood. Probably not going to happen since I don't really have any t-shirts and I swear all my jeans have run for the hills.
10. Dress my children today, instead of letting them run around in their underwear like yesterday.