News and Information

So the back-end of my blogger got switched all around. It sort of coincided with the new changes to gmail and google and although I knew it was coming I have to admit that I'm a bit overwhelmed by it.

Everytime I go in to make a post I feel this sense of dread. "Oh, yeah, I have to remember how to post things again."

The new look
I know that I'll get used to it, but currently it bugs me to no end. What was so bad about the old format? I mean, I totally understand that there were some upgrades that needed to be made but I'm the only one allowed to change how things look on my blog. Aren't I?

Now, that being said... I have some big changes coming to the front end of this blog. I've been working on it for about two weeks now and it's almost ready for the public eye.

What do you guys think? Me changing up my background again? Am I worse than Facebook?

I'll give you a sneak peak.... :)


I'm excited about the new layout... I hope you guys will like it as well.

Comments

Gr8Life said…
Love it! you are so talented!

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer