Left Behind

Today the Irish Twins head off to their first day of school, leaving me with my little munchkins for another year.

This will be the Mischievite's last year home before he starts Kindergarten, and I have to tell you, I have no interest in sending him to pre-school. I love, love, love having him around and am more than willing to horde that time.

In fact, I wish I'd kept the Irish Twins home as well.

BUT, the munchkins will be sad. First their dad leaves to go play soldier then two weeks later their big brother and sister go away to play students. That's the sort of thing little people have a hard time adjusting to.

Even if they can't see through their hair well enough to notice any changes. :)

Comments

Polly Blevins said…
Our schools don't start for another 2 weeks here. I can't wait! I am not sending any kids to school so it is funny that I care but it makes places like the zoo less crowded. Also, story time will resume and be younger kid oriented. I am with you. There is no way I was sending Cole to pre-k. We can't help it if we have the coolest kids on earth
heather said…
That picture is darling. :)

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer