52 Photos #13


One of the things on my miniscule 'Bucket List,' is to grow out my hair at least once more in my life. To this end have I been headed for the last four months.

My hair is now down to the tops of my shoulder blades (not quite long enough to reach my hand up my back and grab).

The other day, as I was shifting lanes in traffic, I felt my tresses brush across the skin of my upper arm for the first time in perhaps a decade and a half. It was quite startling.

Fun doesn't even come close to describing how I feel about this endeavor. Joyous would be better. I can't believe how many different ways I have to do my hair that were never ever an option with short cuts and still, on lazy days, I can just pull it into a pony tail and forget about it.

The only real issue I have is that it's thick and gives me headaches sometimes... but whats one more headache a month? Besides, everyone knows that beauty is pain.

P.S. Curiously, I was able to get a better picture of my head when my fingers were touching my neck. As if the feel alone helped me guide my camera to where it needed to be.

P.P.S. Likes my nails?

Comments

Anonymous said…
4 months!! Your hair grows fast. Mine always seems to take forever to grow. It's nice to be able to do new things with ones hair. It takes so much time for me to learn how to do new styles. I just want a stylist living in my house...or maybe just at my beck and call. Anyway your hair looks nice. Very smooth and silky.

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer