Gravatar

I mentioned on Facebook recently that I had discovered how to make a gravatar (a moving photo). Then I sent it to a select few of my friends who had specifically asked to see it.

Yesterday my brother in law called me to tell  me how much he loved seeing it. The problem was that I had not sent it to anyone in the family so I was pretty darn flummoxed as to how he had seen it.

He was just teasing me and then tried to convince me to put it up on my blog.

I explained that although I was excited about what I'd learned. The gravatar was of my dancing and I wasn't sure I wanted the world to see me bustin' a move.

However, he convinced me. So now I'm here to present my first ever moving photo.


If you want to make your own moving photo. You'll need to take several photos in succession. My camera does this if prompted to (it's called high-speed burst), my old one did not .You can then follow the steps in this YouTube video (for GIMP):


Also, for all of those devastated Netflix fans out there, this is a must video:


Comments

Ashy said…
You're so pretty! I love your gravatar :)
Polly Blevins said…
Very cool. Sage kept yelling, "Aunt Charity! Talk to me!"
heather said…
How very Harry Potter ish. Who knew?

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer